Item Added to Basket
Available for VAT relief
Product Code (SKU)
Quester Switchbox is a simple USB device for achieving PC game play using assistive switches. Six 3.5mm sockets are provided, the functions of which are set by selecting one of four Levels.Read More
Quester Switchbox is a simple USB device for achieving PC game play using assistive switches. Six 3.5mm sockets are provided, the functions of which are set by selecting one of four levels.
Levels 1-3 are fixed function, whereas each socket in Level 4 can be programmed to be any key on the keyboard or a mouse click, plus some gaming specific functions such as Latching W, A, S or D
The provision of Latching W, A, S and D functions allows the player to walk or run in any direction indefinitely, leaving hands free for other functions. Sticky* and Latching Modifiers further add to the programmability to allow unique combinations of functions to be created. An example of this could be if you require a switch to perform Sticky Shift, then another key, in order to create a capital letter.
Now includes eight cursor movement options at one of three cursor speeds.
- Specifically to provide added accessibility and ease of use, for PC game play- gives access to W, A, S and D and Arrow Key functions as separate switches.
- Great alongside a Quester Joystick too!
- Three Levels with fixed functions, one programmable Level.
- Programmable Level 4 allows the function of each socket to be set to ANY keystroke including Modifier keys (Shift, Ctrl, Alt and Gui), or any mouse click.
- Modifier keys can be Momentary, ‘Sticky’ or Latching.
- Latching W, A, S and D also available in Level 4.
- Also gives direct access to cursor movement in eight directions at three differing speeds, Left Click and Right Click.
- Six 3.5mm jack socket inputs allow any style of switch to be used.
- Seventh socket to allow Level to be selected by user.
- Easy 'plug and play' installation, does not require driver software.