Item Added to Basket
Available for VAT relief
Product Code (SKU)
Quester Joystick is a compact, desktop joystick specifically designed for PC gaming where WASD and Arrow Key navigation are used.Read More
Quester Joystick is a compact, desktop joystick specifically designed for PC gaming where WASD and Arrow Key navigation are used.
It operates in one of the following three modes and changing between them may be easily achieved either using the middle button or a switch plugged into the right-hand 3.5mm jack socket:
- WASD Mode
- Arrow Key Mode
- Mouse Mode
A gaming user may either use the mode switch to shuttle between modes, or two Quester Joysticks may be plugged into the PC to allow both to be operated simultaneously – for example one could be WASD and one could be Mouse mode.
Diagonal movement is enabled by default, but may be turned off if not required. The two outer buttons on Quester Joystick always operate as Left Click and Right Click no matter what mode is set. The two 3.5mm switch sockets may be configured in Learn Mode to function as either:
- Left Click & Right Click
- Space & Enter
- Escape & Mode switch
- Joystick specifically for PC game play.
- Switchable between W,A,S,D, Arrow Key (↑, ↓, ←, →) and Mouse operation.
- Switch between operating modes using middle button or external switch.
- Left Click and Right Click available in all operating modes.
- Four cursor speed settings for mouse operation.
- Two 3.5mm sockets, configurable as Left Click/ Right Click, Space/ Enter, or Escape/Mode.
- Learn mode to configure unit. Settings stored in non-volatile memory on the joystick.
- Easy 'plug and play' installation, does not require driver software.
- Robust construction and ergonomic design.
- Light touch joystick movement (0.5 Newtons).