Item Added to Basket
Inclusive EyeGaze Education: Skyle for Windows
Available for VAT relief
Product Code (SKU)
The Inclusive EyeGaze Education: Skyle for Windows package offers a comprehensive eye gaze solution for use in the classroom to assess, include, empower and engage users.Read More
The Inclusive EyeGaze Education: Skyle for Windows package offers a comprehensive eye gaze solution for use in the classroom to assess, include, empower and engage users.
The package, including the Skyle for Windows Eye Tracker and Inclusive Learning Curve software, provides an extensive range of eye gaze activities designed to address a progression of skills; from early Sensory and Tracking, through Cause and Effect and Exploring to Communication and Learning. It is a suitable option for all levels of ability.
Inclusive EyeGaze Education: Skyle for Windows includes;
- A Skyle for Windows Eye Tracker (+ Skyle EyeMouse Software).
- A full set of Inclusive Eye Gaze titles; Attention and Looking, Exploring and Playing and Choosing and Learning.
Skyle for Windows Eye Tracker
The Skyle for Windows Eye Tracker, is a state-of-the-art access device that tracks where your eyes are looking and turns that into computer access!
- Works with any assistive and mouse-driven software.
- Works with most lighting conditions.
- Small and portable - easily transported between computers at home or school.
- It can be used with a 10" - 24" screen across any Windows device.
Skyle EyeMouse Software
Designed for the needs of ‘independent’ users as well as ‘supported’ users and their teachers and parents:
- Intuitive video or guided positioning.
- Individual profile settings for different users and devices – ideal for classroom & assessment.
- Mouse-over-gaze precedence provides control and convenience to teachers.
- Easy on-screen ‘Access Button’ and ‘Gaze-at-Camera’ for various levels of independence and abilities.
- Rich calibration and customisation to cater to specific individual needs and interests.
- Mouse and configuration menu are fully gaze-accessible.
Inclusive EyeGaze Learning Curve
From Cause and Effect to Learning and Communication.
A popular collection of 54 fun, engaging, and motivating interactive activities specially created to teach early eye gaze access and develop choice-making skills.
This collection takes users on the learning curve from assessment and cause and effect understanding through to using eye gaze for communication, learning, and leisure.
It can be used as an assessment tool to determine visual skills and potential use of eye gaze and as a progressive teaching tool that provides structure and lots of opportunities for practice at each level.
All users on their first steps with eye gaze can use these activities to improve their accuracy and understanding of eye gaze in preparation for using other communication and learning software. By using relevant vocabulary, pictures and sounds and lots of variety, the activities will also offer many opportunities for learners with additional needs to develop early interaction, communication and learning skills.
Software features include:
- Extensive options to personalise activities and ensure success and motivation.
- Unique, powerful, easy to use Analysis tools for assessment and record keeping;
- Live video playback of eye gaze behaviour during activities.
- Heat maps and line trace maps showing areas of concentrated gaze and eye movement.
- Instant report summaries to save and print.
Please note: Attention and Looking, Exploring and Playing & Choosing and Learning software is downloadable software delivered via email within 2-3 days of receipt of order.
Attention and Looking
These 18 fun and meaningful activities are carefully graded and designed to assess and teach attention and looking skills, simple access skills and understanding of eye gaze.
Exploring and Playing
18 fun packed games and exploring opportunities. Assess and improve targeting and access skills and progress from cause and effect to early choice making.
Choosing and Learning
18 activities designed to prepare eye gaze users for further communication and learning activities by developing choice making and access skills.