Item Added to Basket
Counting Songs 1 - iPad App
Product Code (SKU)
Counting Songs 1 from Inclusive Technology provides ten fun and engaging counting songs with additional associated activities. The App is ideal for early years children and students with a wide range of special educational needs and learning difficulties at a pre-literacy or early literacy level.Read More
Counting Songs 1 offers stimulating cause and effect learning activities that engage and encourage early listening and language skills. Children can also learn about numbers from zero to five whilst counting along with the music and high quality voice over.
Counting up (0-5)
- Five Brown Teddies
- Five Currant Buns
- Five in the Bed
- Five Little Ducks
- Five Little Firefighters
- Five Little Men in a Flying Saucer
- Five Little Mice
Counting down (5-0)
- Five Fat Sausages
- Five Little Monkeys
- Five Little Speckled Frogs
Switch access for one or two switches is included for users with motor difficulties who need switch input (switches can be connected via a Bluetooth switch interface). The clear, bright and uncluttered layout helps learners with visual and perceptual difficulties to access the activities and focus on the learning objectives.
- Accessible using touch, or one and two switch scanning.
- Bright, clear graphics and simple animation.
- Ideal for learners with visual, perceptual and learning difficulties.
- Reinforces numbers from zero to five counting up and down.
- Lots of opportunity for language and early communication development.
- Switch access options included (using available Bluetooth switch interfaces)