Item Added to Basket
Available for VAT relief
Product Code (SKU)
Control USB allows you to operate any infra-red controlled device or mains powered device directly from your Windows computer or Windows tablet.Read More
Control USB allows you to operate any infra-red controlled device or mains powered device directly from your Windows computer or Windows tablet.
Access the Control USB software directly using your Windows device with your normal access system (mouse, keyboard, eye gaze, etc.).
The Control USB will operate any infra-red controlled device, from TVs to toys, and any mains powered device, such as sensory technology, directly from a Windows device. Using the included Control software, you can simply design on-screen grids to:
- Memorise the functions of any infra-red device from the device’s remote handset
- Control up to 16 mains powered devices via Enabler Socket+ (available separately)
- Personalise the cells in the on-screen grid with the images and text that you want
- Select the number of cells and their distribution in an on-screen grid
- Activate macros (a sequence of actions) with a single on-screen cell
You can also use The Grid 2 or Grid 3 and even PowerPoint to operate the Control USB too.