Item Added to Basket
Available for VAT relief
Product Code (SKU)
The JoyStick-C is an alternative mouse with a sturdy design and full range of configuration options, allowing the user to set it up according to their individual needs and capabilities. Especially designed for people with impaired motor skills.Read More
The JoyStick-C is an alternative mouse with a sturdy design and full range of configuration options, allowing the user to set it up according to their individual needs and capabilities. Especially designed for people with impaired motor skills.
- Four large accessible coloured buttons for easy selection and different mouse clicks.
- Configuration software included (please see below).
- A plastic keyguard for the buttons is included. The guard is easily removed if not required.
- Each button can perform the following actions: left click, right click, drag and drop, double-click or nothing.
- Customisable covers and labels for the buttons.
- Four switch sockets for external 3.5mm switch access (switches not included).
- This is a plug and play device which is compatible with Mac and PC USB connections.
- Speed independent from the action performed on the joystick.
- Sturdy and non-slip during use.
- Dimensions: 29cm x 22cm x 16cm.
Use the configuration software included to:
Adjust the speed, sensitivity, acceleration and auditory feedback. Orientate the device easily so you can adjust it to the user’s position. Determine the time needed for a button press to be considered valid. Configure the drag and drop function as a long press on the button you select. Configure the joystick directions to simplify access for people with inaccurate movements.