Item Added to Basket
Available for VAT relief
Product Code (SKU)
The innovative iClick allows you to turn electrical appliances on and off wirelessly using the free of charge iClick App on your iPad - available from the Apple App Store.Read More
The innovative iClick allows you to turn electrical appliances on and off wirelessly using the free of charge iClick App on your iPad - available from the Apple App Store.
Simply plug your favourite appliances into iClick and control them from your iPad in the following innovative ways:
- Direct - appliance/toy is powered for as long as the user touches the switch on the iPad screen - a great way to teach cause and effect.
- Latching - touch once for on and again for off.
- Timed - one touch turns the device on for a period determined within the App, from as little as 1 second up to 250 minutes.
- Cooperative - requires two users to work together for the device to turn on and off - great for teaching social skills and cooperative play.
- On/Off - one switch turns on the device and the other turns it off.
- Two UK mains sockets that can be controlled independently.
- Fully supports wireless switches such as the it-Switch.
- Seven control modes selected from the iClick App.
- Four modes provide independent switch operation; three give cooperative control.
- Interference free operation at up to 20 metres distance.
- The iClick App can also be scanned using iOS Switch Control by users who can’t use the touch screen.
- Supports iPad 3 and later only (iPad not included).
The iClick App allows you to choose the mode settings and time period and can have one or two ‘switches’ or buttons on screen. The colour of each button can be chosen or can be replaced with a photograph.
- This device has a two year manufacturer's warranty. If any issues arise during this time, please contact [email protected].