Item Added to Basket
Available for VAT relief
Product Code (SKU)
Twin SLAT is a two-channel switch latch and timer for low-voltage/battery-operated toys and appliances with multiple modes and programmable timer settings. It is a flexible toy/battery powered appliance controller for one or two toys, or other low-voltage appliances.Read More
Twin SLAT is a two-channel switch latch and timer for low-voltage/battery-operated toys and appliances with multiple modes and programmable timer settings.
It is a flexible toy/battery powered appliance controller for one or two toys, or other low-voltage appliances and benefits from the following mode settings:
- Direct (outputs activate for as long as the switch is pressed).
- Latched (press the switch once for on and again for off).
- Timed (selectable time period from 5 seconds to 1 hour).
- Co-operative Direct (turns on both outputs for as long as both switches are pressed).
- Co-operative Latched (toggles both outputs whenever both switches are pressed).
- Co-operative Timed (turns on both outputs for a period between 5 seconds and 1 hour when both switches are pressed).
- On/Off (switch 1 turns on both outputs; Switch 2 turns off both outputs).
- Media Timed (pulses the output at the beginning and end of timer period).
- Includes two independent channels, two 3.5mm jack plug outputs via supplied leads, a choice of 8 operating modes, selectable time periods in timed modes and a long battery life.
- When a timed output is selected, the time period is set using a two-digit LED display, in either seconds or minutes, between 5 seconds and 1 hour. A timed output can be cancelled early by pressing one button.
- Co-operative modes require two users to work together to turn on a toy or appliance. On/Off mode may either be used co-operatively (one user takes charge of ‘on’ and the other ‘off’) or can be used to great effect in separating the on and off tasks for a single user with cognitive impairment.
- Media Timed mode is ideal for playing music for a limited period on media players with play/pause function). Some toys also work in a similar way and would benefit from this mode setting.