Item Added to Basket
Skyle 2 for iPad Pro
Available for VAT relief
Product Code (SKU)
More accurate, more powerful.
New and improved Skyle 2 enables you to control the iPad Pro with your eyes. Making it the perfect solution for access, learning and communication (AAC).
Please note: iPad Pro 12.9" and mount systems displayed are not included.Read More
- New and improved eye tracker
- Powerful on-chip processing
- Increased eye tracking accuracy
- Larger head box / FoV (~58% increase)
- Up to 60 FPS tracking speed
- New App with gaze interaction
- Now includes 1, 2, 5 and 9 point calibration
- New protective case for portability and quick assembly
- iOS 15 support
Designed for All
Learners of ALL abilities can utilise the power of the iPad Pro using only their eyes with Skyle 2.
It is even ideal for learners with severe and complex needs and learning difficulties to play, learn and participate in classroom activities. Access popular online activities such as HelpKidzLearn Games and choice making activities with ChooseIt Readymades and ChooseIt Maker.
Skyle 2 for iPad Pro is compatible with the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th generation 12.9” iPad Pro.
Insert the iPad Pro into the new protective case and plug in the eye tracker, download the Skyle 2 App and you're ready to realise the full potential of the iPad Pro with eye-control.
Powered directly from the iPad Pro, the Skyle 2 eye tracker requires no additional power supply or battery and is ready for immediate use. You can even charge the iPad Pro at the same time.
Using the built-in port, a switch can be used in combination with the Skyle 2 eye tracker to interact and gesture on the iPad Pro.
Switch interactions include:
- Double Press
- Press and Hold
Interactions can be configured in the Skyle 2 App to perform gestures such as:
- Start Calibration
Positioning and Mounting
Our Skyle 2 for iPad Pro lightweight protective case includes a 75x75 VESA hole pattern. When purchased with a VESA to REHAdapt 75x75 Mounting Plate it can be mounted on REHAdapt UDS table and floor stands or mounting arms.
Alternatively you can mount Skyle 2 for iPad Pro onto a desk or wheelchair using the robust and adaptable Inclusive Triple Mounting Solution. Or for a height adjustable, simple and portable desk mounting solution use the REHAdapt Table Stand, or for a more versatile solution use a REHAdapt Floor Stand.
Skyle 2 App
Position yourself using the guide; ensure you are relaxed and comfortable and the tracker can easily detect your eyes.
A flexible or portable mounting system might be required to position the screen at the right angle and height.
Choose from 1, 2, 5 or 9 calibration points to look at on screen. The more points you look at, the more calibration data Skyle 2 has, resulting in more accurate eye tracking. Indicators will display on completion to show calibration quality.
Points of calibration can also be adjusted in size and style to increase engagement and success.
Settings and Tutorials:
The free Skyle 2 iPad App includes tutorials, useful advice and training to ensure you experience the full benefit of Skyle 2 for iPad Pro.
Skyle 2 is the most flexible device for individuals with physical disabilities who require independent access to millions of Apps through eye control, touch and switch or pointer device access, including:
- Social Media via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn…
- Email using Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Mail by Apple…
- Messaging in WhatsApp, Messenger, Slack, MS Teams...
- Video Call using FaceTime, Zoom, Skype…
The possibilities are endless with millions of iOS Apps to choose from.
Communication / AAC
Skyle 2 for iPad Pro is ideal for individuals with conditions such as cerebral palsy, ALS, Rett syndrome or spinal cord injury to communicate using AAC Apps such as Proloquo2Go, GoTalk NOW, TouchChat, Compass Connect & Predictable.
- 12.9” anti-reflective coating with LED-backlit multi-touch display.
- The full power of iPad Pro’s coprocessor for fast communication.
- High quality four speaker audio.
- Protective case with built-in mounting plate for easy mounting and positioning.
Skyle 2 enables you to control appliances in your home or school, whether they are infra-red (IR) such as TVs and music systems or mains-controlled lamps, fans, kitchen appliances or door and window openers.
Simply download an environmental control App e.g. EnvirON.
- Skyle 2 eye tracker for iPad Pro.
- Protective case with VESA mounting interface.
- iPad App for positioning, calibration, switch gesture, training and tutorials.
- iPad Pro 12.9" and mount systems displayed are not included.
- Skyle 2 for iPad Pro has 28 days returns policy.
- ~ up to 60 FPS
- ~ 2° accuracy
- binocular tracking
- 45 cm – 65 cm working distance
- USB-C (Reversible)
- USB-C Charging support with up to 10W
Download User Manual
Download your copy of our Skyle 2 User Guide with helpful information about assembly and connecting the Skyle 2, positioning instructions, calibration tips and other additional features such as profiles, iOS assistive touch and more.
Documentation & Downloads
- This device has a one year manufacturer's warranty. If any issues arise during this time, please contact [email protected].