Item Added to Basket
Go Talk Fit
Available for VAT relief
Product Code (SKU)
Go Talk Fit is an easy-to-use voice output device with 4 or 9 message capability on 3 levels and 20 seconds of recording time per message.
Please note: temporarily unavailable to purchase within the European Union (this does not include the UK).Read More
- A powerful communication device that's hand-held (or easily fits into your pocket) for quick access, Go Talk Fit offers enhanced sound quality, easy overlay change. Activate the easy on/off switch and begin to record messages on each of 3 levels for a total of 12 or 27 messages in this small handheld device.
- Each level is designated by a different colour LED and switching modes is simply done by holding in the Record Mode and listening for the auditory single beep to indicate the 4 message mode or two beeps to indicate 9 message mode.
- Go Talk Fit is a great resource for learners to use in school or in the community. Use it In the classroom to communicate wants/needs or to show the teacher what they know in specific classes throughout the day. It’s easily programmed for 3 classes in the morning and then can be re-programmed to reflect 3 more afternoon classes.
- To improve receptive language skills, use it as a reminder for items needed for particular event or use it expressively to ask questions. The size and clear volume allows individuals to access and communicate within their communities. This tool can be paired with other communication devices or methods to support multi-modal communication needs.
- Dimensions: 13.3cm x 6.4cm x 1.6cm.
Please note: temporarily unavailable to purchase within the European Union (this does not include the UK).