Item Added to Basket
EyeOn Elite for AAC
Available for VAT relief
Product Code (SKU)
EyeOn Elite from EyeTech™ Digital Systems combines next generation eye tracking technology with the power of a portable, lightweight tablet, making it a fast and accurate device for AAC. With a quick glance of their eyes, users have the opportunity to communicate using simple to complex language and use other eye tracking software to help unlock their potential.Read More
- EyeOn Elite is a simple to use communication aid and is a sleek, fast, 18mm thin, Windows tablet PC with integrated next-generation eye tracking and a flip stand.
- Includes a PowerGrip handle which adds extra battery life, switch ports, Infrared and Radio home automation and creates a natural angle for use when reclined on a table.
- EyeOn Elite can allow people to learn how to use eye gaze, communicate with symbols or text, use social media and control windows and provides support for switch, touch, voice an alternate mice.
- Communication needs and abilities change over time. EyeOn Elite is easy to update and adapt to meet the needs of both adults and children.
- The integrated home automation in the EyeOn Elite allows you to interact with Infrared enabled consumer electronics such as TV and set-top boxes.
- Radio frequency allows control of specialist equipment like sockets and door openers.
- EyeOn elite comes supplied with a BumpGuard - a robust surround that protects the device when it is accidentally bumped into doors or walls.
- PC: Intel core i5-7Y54, 8GB RAM; 256GB SSD Windows 10 Pro; aluminium chassis.
- Display: 14” IPS HD LCD @59Hz and 85° viewing angle with Chemically hardened glass.
- Web Cameras: 2MP front facing; 5MP rear facing.
- Eye Tracking: AEYE 2.0 technology with 8MP sensor & next generation Eye-Tracking-on-a-chip Technology.
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac in 2.4GHz and 5Ghz, Wi-Fi Direct and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Dimensions & Weight: 36.2 cm (width), 24.8cm (height), 1.8 cm (depth), 2kg (weight).
- Sound: 6W Total (4 Internal 1.5W Speakers, Audio Amplifier, 1 Internal Microphone with Noise Cancelling), volume up & down buttons.
- Battery: 5 hours with eye gaze; 8 hours without eye gaze.
- Stand & Mounting: 100mm VESA; Rehadapt & Daessy compatible mounting plate; integrated flip stand.
- PowerGrip (Extra Battery): 5 hours with eye gaze; Extra 8 hours without eye gaze; Giving 10 hours with eye gaze & 16 hours without eye gaze. PowerGrip Weight: 1.3 kg.
- Ports: 2 x USB 2.0 external; 2x USB 2.0 internal; 2 x 3.5mm switch jack.
- Home Automation: Infrared plus one of Z-Wave or Eldat Easywave.
- BumpGuard: robust surround to protect against bumps and knocks.
- Warranty: 2 years standard; extended and enhanced warranties are available.
OnBright Software Suite
Every EyeOn Elite device comes supplied with OnBright software suite, designed to give a voice to non-verbal individuals. It aims to empower communication, control of environment and improve quality of life and is controlled via eye gaze. It includes the following applications:
- BrightTalk is text-based communication App with sophisticated word and sentence prediction. That supports fast and intuitive communication for any literate user.
- BrightControl is an environmental control App to remotely activate devices like Smart TV’s, lights, and audio systems, and more, with ease.
- BrightWeb is an online web browser that lets users browse the web with just their eyes similar to a traditional web browser.
- BrightSymbol is a symbol-based communication App that allows users to use symbols to support communication.
- EyeOn Access offers enhanced computer mouse and keyboard control using only your eyes, allowing users to easily access other applications for work and leisure.
Please note that this product has a 28 day returns policy.