Item Added to Basket
n-ABLER Pro Joystick
Available for VAT relief
Product Code (SKU)
The n-ABLER Pro Joystick is specifically designed for computer users with limited hand control, motor skill difficulties, poor hand-eye-coordination, limited manual dexterity, involuntary muscle spasms and hand or wrist tremors.Read More
The n-ABLER Pro Joystick is a computer mouse emulator but, with fingertip control requiring only minimal hand movement, can reduce wrist and elbow fatigue.
The symmetrical design allows users to work with either hand without angling the wrist, and the unit can also be configured for 'left-handed' operation. A large, integrated hand/palm rest makes work posture more relaxed, reducing strain and tension.
The n-ABLER Pro Joystick is particularly suitable for all age groups with motor skill difficulties and for those whose work requires long periods at the computer. The anti-tremor facility can be invaluable for anyone suffering with tremors or involuntary muscle spasms and for older people with movement impairment.
- Rugged construction and ergonomic design with a large footprint for maximum stability.
- Pan Button to allow easy navigation of documents.
- Symmetrical design for use with either hand, with Integral wrist support to minimise fatigue.
- Light touch joystick for easy navigation. Including Soft ball and T-Bar handles for alternative joystick grips.
- All buttons have white legends on black backgrounds for easy identification of button functions.
- Switchable left and right click buttons. Plus Double click and latching drag lock buttons.
- Audible (switchable to mute) and visual warnings indicating selection or change of function.
- Anti-tremor button (with three settings to compensate for the degree of tremor) to improve cursor control. Cursor Speed can also be controlled.
- Easy 'plug and play' installation (no additional drivers required).
n-ABLER Pro Joystick are iPadOS & iOS compatible
With the release of the new operating system for iPad and iPhone, iPadOS and iOS, users of assistive technology can now access new and exciting accessibility features on their device, in addition to the essential Switch Control features that have been present since iOS 7.