Item Added to Basket
Head of Digital Marketing / Remote / Permanent
Inclusive Technology is a leading supplier of software and hardware for learners with special educational needs. We dedicate ourselves to providing pioneering and life-changing assistive technology to our customers worldwide. From ground-breaking eye gaze and communication technology, through to award-winning educational online software and Apps via HelpKidzLearn.com. We provide a full range of innovative products to enable learners within special schools, hospitals, hubs, and establishments across the world to communicate, learn and play.
We are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced digital marketing professional who has a background in B2B marketing and experience in planning, developing, and executing digital marketing programs and campaigns.
- Working with senior leaders to establish objectives, goals and leading the strategic output.
- Design marketing programmes, campaigns, and creative briefs.
- Present strategic plans and proposals to senior leaders.
- Development of strategic brand awareness, lead generation and engagement plans.
- Plan and execute strategies, including reviewing campaigns and providing solutions that deliver enhanced performance.
- Creation and delivery of inbound and outbound marketing deliverables including email marketing, SEO, SMM, SEM, paid social, content creation and websites (inclusive.com and helpkidzlearn.com).
- Understand our company’s revenues and profitability.
- Regular reviews and analysis of programme and campaign performance and recommendations for the future.
- Leading and managing the end-to-end planning process, ensuring quality of output, creativity, and campaign structure.
- Confidently report on revenues, provide possible growth opportunities, and manage the production, analysis, and presentation of marketing reports.
- Help develop skills and knowledge of the internal team and conduct regular training and coaching where required.
- Measure ROI, KPIs and prepare budget.
- A minimum of 5 years digital marketing experience.
- Previous experience in the technology and SaaS channel (preferable but not essential).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A good listener and strategic thinker.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A team player who has previously worked in a collaborative environment.
- Confident presenter at a 1:1 and group level both internal and external.
- Ability to manage your own workload and priorities.
- Experience of working with marketing automation tools.
- Expert at leveraging social and digital platforms for communications goals.
- Excellent attention to detail, accurate and precise in working methods.
- Able to work under pressure, on several priorities at once, and with tight deadlines.
- Analytical mindset with a focus on measuring digital marketing effectiveness.
Rewards & Benefits
- Remote work.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Family-friendly benefits include childcare vouchers and Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Personal development including access to Pluralsight and opportunities to attend meetups and conferences.
- Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 p/a
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Remote
We are looking for somebody with the focus and determination to take ownership of this role and work with us to drive this energetic and **genuinely** innovative business forward. If this is you, then get in touch.
Click Apply Now and email a copy of your CV to Chris Thornton (Creative Director).
If you have any questions or want to discuss the role before you apply, get in touch with me via email at [email protected].