Item Added to Basket
Full Stack Developer / Remote / Permanent
We’re looking for a creative full stack developer to work alongside our existing team of SaaS developers. The candidate must be skilled in all layers of web-based software development, server side and front-end technologies. However, we are looking primarily at developers with strong skills in cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS), .Net Core, React SPAs, Typescript, RESTful web services, data storage solutions (MSSQL/NoSQL DB, cloud file storage etc.) and service-oriented architectures.
You will be joining a friendly group of developers with a large amount of experience. As part of a small team, you will be trusted to develop solutions across all layers of the infrastructure; from initial research all the way through to deployment and ongoing maintenance. You will be involved in technical decision-making and your work will be critical to our ongoing development, directly contributing to our international award-winning educational SaaS services at HelpKidzLearn.
- Delivering cloud-based services in collaboration with the engineering team.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Work with the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Working with graphic designers and converting designs for use in web UI.
- Development of solutions that adapt for both mobile and desktop.
- Developing clean, readable, scalable, and easily maintained code that meets requirements, adhering to the open-closed principle.
- Provide documentation and ensure shared knowledge of solutions implemented.
- Work with the scrum team to meet sprint commitments, delivering software to production regularly using agile methodologies.
- Excellent refactoring skills and the ability to provide solutions to problems that move towards strategic architectural goals iteratively; envision improvements, transform, and keep code young.
- Highly experienced with server-side programming languages primarily using .NET Core.
- Experience with cloud environments (Azure and AWS) and infrastructure-as-code (Terraform).
- Experience in cloud networking to build secure, network solutions at scale, with knowledge of standard network protocols.
- Experience with domain modelling, business logic, ordering and payments.
- Experience of event driven architecture using message-based tech e.g., Azure Service Bus to decouple systems appropriately.
- Good understanding of scalable domain driven RESTful web service design and implementation.
- Good understanding and practical use of OpenID, OAuth 2 and Identity Server 4 customisation.
- Good understanding of Git.
- Good understanding of OOP programming and functional programming.
- Working understanding of cyber controls and OWASP top ten.
- Demonstrate a positive and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MSSQL/SQL server.
- Build HTML5 web components using HTML/CSS, adhering to design and behavioural specifications.
- Code adheres to clean code best practices, SOLID principles, code smells, Tell Don’t Ask, Four Simple Rules of Design etc.
- Use of behavioural and unit tests to document and cover code implementation when beneficial.
- Use of modern power tooling like Rider/Visual Studio, WebStorm/VSCode.
- Using continuous delivery workflow to deploy features and updates frequently.
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities, and implementation of up-to-date security and data protection techniques.
- Understanding of server-side templating languages for example Razor.
- Experience of configuring webservers e.g., NGINX/IIS.
Rewards & Benefits
- Remote work.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Family friendly benefits including childcare vouchers and Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Personal development including access to Pluralsight and opportunities to attend meetups and conferences.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for somebody with the focus and determination to take ownership of this role and work with us to drive this energetic and **genuinely** innovative business forward. If this is you, then get in touch.