Item Added to Basket
Available for VAT relief
Product Code (SKU)
A compact wireless Rollerball for users with motor skills difficulties. With an operating range in excess of 10 metres, it’s ideal for individual use or with groups in the classroom. Lightweight and robust, it is ideal for desktop use or when mounted via its industry-standard threaded mounting holes.
Note: Requires an it-Receive wireless receiver - see Starter Pack.
Optical technology ensures precise cursor control and light ball movement. Selectable cursor speed, left-handed mode and double-click option. Now includes rechargeable lithium battery, saving money on single-use batteries. Dimensions 18cm x 10cm x 8cm.
- Forms part of the highly adaptable SimplyWorks range.
- Precise tracking and cursor control.
- Large free-running ball requiring only the lightest touch.
- Provides a natural hand rest for comfort.
- Left click, right click and drag-lock buttons. Optional left-handed operation and double click.
- Colour coded buttons mounted slightly below-flush to prevent accidental operation.
- Trackball sockets to operate left/right click buttons from remote switches.
- PC, Mac and Chromebook compatible plus iPad compatibility via adapter cable (not supplied).
- Built in rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives many weeks of operation on a single charge. Charge via any USB socket (cable supplied).
- Mountable using industry-standard mounting systems.
it-Roll Starter Pack
It’s easy to get started with this great value bundle. Buy the it-Roll and it-Receive for only £169.
it-Roll are iPadOS & iOS compatible
With the release of the new operating system for iPad and iPhone, iPadOS and iOS, users of assistive technology can now access new and exciting accessibility features on their device, in addition to the essential Switch Control features that have been present since iOS 7.