Item Added to Basket
Grid for iPad
Available for VAT relief
Product Code (SKU)
Discover Grid for iPad from Smartbox, an AAC App that gives a voice to people without speech. This is a complete AAC platform that includes instant access to resources for both symbol and text communication. Includes a whole library of resources and more powerful grammar and language tools.
Please note: Grid for iPad is a licence code for an App delivered to you via email within 1-3 days of ordering. See full instructions below.Read More
Grid for iPad is a complete AAC solution that includes instant access to resources for symbol and text communication. The App includes content for different ages, conditions and levels of literacy.
Resources for Everyone
From powerful communication tools for text users, to grid sets for communicating with symbols and developing literacy.
- Wide range of resources for different ages and abilities.
- Research-based approach to symbol and text AAC.
- Fast and intuitive in-app editing.
- Remote editing from any Windows computer.
- Do more with Grid – new resources added every day.
- Available in 32 languages.
Makes it easier for early AAC users to get started and experience success with symbol communication.
Core vocabulary sits alongside activity-specific language, with powerful features that make it simpler to form phrases and communicate meaning.
Is packed with features for fast and powerful text communication, such as word prediction, Chat History, and a memory function.
It also includes ready-made grids for Message Banking, enabling people who still have some speech to capture it and recall it from within the App.
Do more with Grid for iPad
Includes content for different ages, conditions and levels of literacy.
Edit and create new resources with ease. Grid for iPad enables you to quickly add new vocabulary to existing grid sets. You can also start from scratch and build your own. Tailor everything from the layout of your grid, to the appearance of your cells and the symbols you use.
Familiar Grid Explorer
Easily add and organise your grid sets from Grid Explorer, your home screen within the App. This is where all your grid sets are stored.
- Supported devices: 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2nd generation, 12.9-inch iPad Pro 1st generation, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 5th generation, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2.
- Operating system: iOS 11.
- Access: touch and switch (via iOS).
- Key features: Super Core, Symbol Talker A-D, Vocabulary for Life, Beeline.
- Text communication: Text Talker, Simple Keyboard.
- Interactive learning: Cause and Effect, Choices, Challenges, Visual Scenes, First Words
- Other grid sets: Clock, Notes, Camera, Amazon Echo
- Voices: Acapela, Nuance, iOS.
- Symbols: Widgit, SymbolStix.
Grid for iPad Licence
- Once you have purchased the App licence code (delivered to you via email within 1-3 days) you will need to create a Smartbox account and add the licence to your account.
- Then go onto your iPad, download the free AAC version of Grid for iPad and you will see 3 options, buy, subscribe, or log in.
- Choose the log in option and log in to your Smartbox account which you have assigned the licence to, and you will have access to the App and all the free resources.
- See full instructions: https://thinksmartbox.com/answer/licensing-grid-for-ipad/