Item Added to Basket
Boardmaker 7 Standard
Available for VAT relief
Product Code (SKU)
Boardmaker is the premier education software among teachers, speech and language therapists and parents for creating and individualising adapted content for students with learning challenges. Create resources more efficiently with the world’s leading symbol-based special education solution.
Boardmaker 7 is supplied as a download that allows 2 installationsRead More
- Save time with searchable, ready-made material and curricula for learners of all ages and ability levels. Enjoy an intuitive interface with the ability to easily edit interactive units or print templates.
- Engage symbol users more easily with activities that can be customised for their needs. Select from a diverse choice of PCS - designed to represent all learners - in the world’s largest symbol library.
- Work more creatively and efficiently with the world’s leading symbol-based solution. Tap into a trove of ready-made communication materials or create your own from scratch, with access to over 45,000 PCS® (Picture Communication Symbols).
- Connect with over 500,000 members of the Boardmaker Community, including educators, parents and Speech Language Therapists. Access over 90,000 free pre-made materials to share, use and store.
- Enjoy the flexibility to access Boardmaker on Windows, Mac and Chromebook laptop and desktop computers. Import and edit your favourite material from older versions of Boardmaker software.
Boardmaker 7 includes all the Addendums from 2000 to 2012 and helps teachers and parents create on-screen and printed symbol based learning activities for students with special needs.
With it, you can create practice quizzes, worksheets, schedules, books, writing activities, games, communication boards and other activities that talk, prompt and support your student as they learn.
The creative possibilities are endless:
- Import existing content from any Boardmaker version.
- Personalise materials by simply dragging and dropping familiar images from the Internet, your digital camera or other sources.
- Print and cut out materials with the help of dashed lines that make cutting easy.
- Create dynamic activities for counting, sorting, sequencing and more with movable buttons.
- Link boards together into themed interactive units.
- Try more than 250 sample boards and 50 interactive templates including communication templates and much more.
- Make use of all the Addendums from 2000-2012.
- Install optional country-specific symbols for holidays, food and currency.
- Use one of the 44 language translations to support students with English as a second language.
Please note: Boardmaker 7 software is downloadable software delivered via email within 2-3 days of receipt of order.