The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
These fantastic Talking Frames can record and replay up to 40 seconds of speech, enabling you to bring written words and printed materials to life.Read More
- The perfect size to slot in a flashcard, each A6 sized Talking Frame contains a built-in recording device and two easy-to-use buttons.
- They offer a brilliant way for you to record instructions and explanations or for users to record themselves and replay for up to 40 seconds.
- Talking Frames are also made from wipe-clean plastic, so users are free to use a dry-wipe pen to write additional information and messages on their frame.
- Use to support children who have additional needs in the areas of speech and language, social communication or working memory.
- Simple and robust, Talking Frames can be used by all learners to develop communication skills whilst encouraging early learning.
- 3 x AA batteries included.
- Dimensions: 10.5cm x 14.8cm.